google search

Custom Search

Monday, May 6, 2013

What is a Happy Life?



My happiness is to be together with the person I love. Even if the ends of the earth, I am always by your side.

In fact, happiness is neither in the distant place nor in a dream. It is just around me: in my efforts every day, in the love every minute and in the exceptions every second. To meet you and fall in love with you my greatest happiness. Ah, my lover! I miss you. To be with my lover, I am very happy; to be with friends, I am very happy; to be with families, I am very happy; in the passage of time each day, I feel the passion, warmth, expectations, apathy, sadness , pain... of life. I am very happy, because I’m alive and feeling life, feeling all in the world, feeling you.

What is a happy life?
A happy life is Happiness is when the north wind is blowing and snow is fluttering outside, you can eat warm homemade noodles with Mom and Dad.

What is a happy life?
A happy life is to see the people you love at an unexpected time.

What is a happy life?
A happy life is to lie on the couch of the balcony in the winter afternoon, bask in the sun, and watch mother to make pickles.

What is a happy life? Where is your happiness? What is happiness?
Mom’s and Dad's smile is your happiness!

What is a happy life?
Happiness is the whole family to be together, or noisy, or dull!

What is happiness?
Happiness is when you see the warm light at home from a far distance; when you eat the steaming aromatic food in the cold winter!

What is a happy life?
Happiness is to enjoy chatting and smile happily with friends!

What is happiness?
Happiness is when you hand out the dishes that are hard to swallow, he even praises them delicious without frowning ... at that moment, your heart is full of not only happiness, but also more a deeply moving!

What is happiness?
Happiness is when you forget to take medicines after catching a cold; he brought a pill, fetched a glass of water and asked you to take with dramatics. At this time, your heart is full of warm.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors