google search

Custom Search

Sunday, December 13, 2009

My education remuneration !

My education remuneration !
Compiling upto my Bachlors i went through the current and imposing Techo-Environmental concerns through my instant study in Environmental science which has been aided by the study on Masters in Sociology revealing sociological concerns in terms of Ethnomethedology & Sociobiology to compete with the so forth implicationary complications .By then, i concepted to be aware about the Environmental Managemental terms acknowleding it through my further study as an M.B.A discourse by (ICA-IGNOU) making me much aware and conscious about the mathematical economics.

At last but not the least, i think, i have now nutured in aggregrate, all the terms and conditions of global change of environmental economies through my ever increasing regards to the inevitable.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors