google search

Custom Search

Monday, June 6, 2011

Enlightenment from a fisherman

Frequently, people always feel the conditions of themselves are the same as their competitors, and even superior than the opposite side. But they could not understand why their performances always are not as good as the competitors?

 

Now, there is a spirit story which will introduce to you. I wish this spirit story would enlighten some thoughts for you after you have read off it. But you should find the answer by yourself! 


One day, a young man went fishing on the shore. An old man sat next to the young man, also the old man was fishing too. But there is something very interesting; the grand old man got a bite on his line without break, while the young man did harvest nothing all the day. So he could hardly retain one’s composure finally, then he asked the grand old man: “The places where we two people fishing is the same, and the bait which we are using is also the same, But I could understand why you can get a bite so easy, however I get nothing.”


The grand old man said:”When I am fishing, I only know there is me only, I do not know there is fish in the river. I do not only never move my two hands and never blink my eyes, but also it seems that my heart just like without beating, so the fishes are not conscious that I am here. Therefore, they bite my bait. In your heart while you only think whether the fish bite your bait or not. Also your eyes stare at the fish all the time, if you see there is fish rising to the bait, you become irritable and your mood changes constantly. Your mood is restlessness. The fishes are frightened away, so how can you catch the fish?” A person can be able to understand one’s own shortcoming; you just can be ale to be full with confidence victorious. Only you see the performance of other people while never know the reason of their success, you have lost half.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors